Center for Faith and Spirituality hiring interfaith community builder for spring term
- Recruit and prepare speakers for Interfaith Lunch each Thursday in coordination with CFS pro staff supervisor.
- Help set up Interfaith Lunch, greet people as they arrive, give announcements and introduce guest speakers, and help clean up Ehrler Hospitality Center after lunch.
- Work with Interfaith Lunch co-coordinator to create weekly programming, including speakers. Communicate with speakers leading up to their scheduled date.
- Work with print and social media CFS student staff on Interfaith Lunch publicity.
- Communicate with Debbie Clark when supplies are running low in Ehler Hospitality Center (when applicable).
- Commit to attending Interfaith Leadership Institute (ILI) one or two years in Chicago in August.
- Be familiar with Interfaith Youth Core and the resources available on their website.
- Serve an average of three hours per week.
- Be an interfaith leader on campus, look for ways to collaborate with organizations on campus, and help Carthage live up to the Nine Interfaith Strategies from IFYC.
- Meet weekly or bi-weekly with CFS professional staff supervisor
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Center for Faith and Spirituality
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Debbie Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org