Track your on- and off-campus experiences in your MAP!
Your experiences are meaningful, and the My Aspire Plan (MAP) can help you explore and identify what skills you’ve developed through those experiences.
Start by tracking your experiences in the Experiential Learning Achievement module. You can select from the list of experiences below or add one of your own!
- Internship or Externship Experience
- On- and Off-Campus Jobs
- Research Experience
- Student Organization Involvement
- Shadowing Experiences
- Volunteering and Service Learning Experience
- Course Project Experiences
- Exhibitions and Recital Experiences
- Field Experiences, Clinicals, Practicum, and Other Similar Experiences
- Student Teaching and Practicum Experience
- Study Abroad, Work Abroad or Off-Campus Study Experiences
Learn more about your MAP and how to use it or check in with your career specialist.