WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships, and Graduate Schools
Save the date for the annual WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships, and Graduate Schools, which will be held virtually from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 22.
What will your next step be in your career journey? Whether you’ve been thinking about your first internship or full-time position, grad school or a gap year, WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships, and Graduate Schools could be the place to find it.
WorkForce is a great way to get introduced to organizations that interest you and to make connections. A virtual format will enhance the experience, allowing you to:
- Meet with organizations. Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new opportunities. Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile.
- Build your own schedule. Pre-schedule 10 minute one-on-one sessions or 30-minute group sessions with organizations ahead of the fair or on the day of.
Watch the “Lessons Learned from Virtual Career Fairs” video below.
WorkForce allows corporate and non-profit organizations recruiting for part-time, full-time, service year and internship opportunities, plus graduate schools to all recruit in the same place at the same time. Not sure what you want to do? No problem! There’s a lot of variety for you to choose from! If you are looking for something specific, don’t worry, Handshake makes it easy to sort organizations based on a variety of categories, so you can tailor your WorkForce experience to exactly what you’re looking for.
No matter your major, year in school, or whether your next step is growing your network of employers, an internship, full-time job, service year, or graduate program, we hope you’ll join us at WorkForce 2022!
How to attend
1. Click on REGISTER to sign up for the fair. But wait, you’re not done yet! You’ll need to register for 1:1 and group sessions. Be sure your profile privacy is set to Community (if you want to attend group sessions) or Employers (if you want to attend 1:1 sessions). For more information on profile privacy, please see Profile Privacy Options in Handshake.
2. Register for employer sessions in advance or on the day-of the fair. You can only attend sessions you registered for. We recommend signing up for the sessions early!
Want a jump-start on utilizing the Handshake fair platform?
Check out Handshake’s “Guide to Attending a Virtual Career Fair!”
Pro tip for students
When returning to campus this winter, be sure to bring a workplace-appropriate outfit to attend the fair.