Spring online check-in tasks due TODAY
Spring 2022 online check-in is open. Please log in to the My.Carthage portal using your Carthage username and password, and complete the required sections in the MyCheck-In tab.
Once you have successfully accessed the MyCheck-In tab, you will see six different sections you must complete: Student Accounts, Financial Aid, Medical Information, Registrar, Student Affairs, and Parking Permit. As you complete each section, the portal will indicate your progress.
You must complete all six sections by Friday, Jan. 21. Once you have satisfied all the requirements, a certificate of completion will appear on your screen. Please print/save this and bring it with you when you arrive on campus.
Have questions or need assistance with completing online check-in? See the contact information below:
- Student Financial Services, email@example.com
- Student Accounts, 262-551-5771
- Financial Aid, 262-551-6001
- Medical Information, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-551-5710
- Registrar, email@example.com, 262-551-6100
- Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-551-5800
- Learn more about parking permits
The College has partnered with NelNet for an integrated payment platform that will give students up-to-date balances, with new payment plan options and methods of payment, along with managing and issuing student refunds. Learn more
All students are required to complete online check-in by Friday, Jan. 21. Don’t wait — complete your online check-in now.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION: