Work at Carthage: Apply to be a student caller for spring term
The Office of Advancement, adjacent to the Office of the President in Lentz Hall, is in need of student callers to work at least two shifts per week starting Sunday, Feb. 6 through the end of the spring semester (with the option to return next school year).
About the Office of Advancement
The Office of Advancement leads annual giving (fundraising) campaigns and fosters and maintains relations with both current and future donors. Callers will work directly with both the director and associate director of annual giving and donor relations and take assignments from both individuals.
Student callers are vital to the success of fundraising at Carthage and maintaining strong relationships with alumni, parents, and friends of the College. Students are the best ambassadors to talk about the Carthage experience — because they’re living it!
- Serve as an ambassador by establishing an open line of communication between the College and its supporters
- Gain a greater understanding of the College, its organizational structure, and its annual needs for financial support
- Call constituents to build rapport, update demographic information, and acquire gifts for the Annual Fund
- Work with other student callers in a team-oriented environment to achieve institutional goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain positivity and professionalism in high-stress situations
- Ability to think strategically in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine affinity for Carthage College
- Competitive wages with opportunities for advancement
- Build your resume: develop strong fundraising, communication, and marketing skills
- Network: converse with alumni in various professions throughout the country
Apply for the student caller position on Handshake.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Office of Advancement
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Heather Zima, Associate Director of Annual Giving and Donor Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org