2022 Global Heritage Prize Competition: Entries due tomorrow
The Global Heritage Prize Competition is held to honor exceptional work in projects with a focus on non-Western traditions and peoples.
The competition offers three prizes: $250 for first place, $150 for second place, and $100 for third place.
- Any Carthage student who has successfully completed or is enrolled in a Global Heritage course (GH designation) may submit a Global Heritage project for consideration for the Global Heritage Prize Competition.
- The project must have been completed while you were a student at Carthage, but it need not have been a class assignment.
- Your entry must have the sponsorship of your Global Heritage instructor. The entry form has a place for your Global Heritage instructor to sign. (Global Heritage instructors may sponsor an unlimited number of entries.)
- You must agree to allow your work to be displayed on the Carthage website and in other promotions and displays.
- Winning entrants will participate in the Celebration of Scholars on Saturday, May 7 with a presentation of the winning project.
Hard copies of instructions can be found on bulletin boards in Lentz Hall.
Projects must be submitted by 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 22.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
All College Programs/Global Heritage
For more information, contact:
A member of the Global Heritage Oversight Committee:
Fatih Harpci: email@example.com
Debbie Masloski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Ng’weshemi: email@example.com
Wenji Sun: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Sue Grover: email@example.com