Explore pre-health industries with alumni and community partners Mondays
Are you aspiring to become a health professional? Are you curious about specific fields in healthcare?
Attend virtual Pre-Health Professional Exploration Workshops from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Mondays. You can choose to attend as many sessions as you’d like!
Each week, there will be a panelist discussion and opportunity for Q&A from the following healthcare professions:
- Monday, Feb. 21 — Physician Assistant
- Monday, Feb. 28 — Pharmacy and Public Health
- Monday, March 7 — Veterinary and Optometry
- Monday, March 21 — Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Monday, March 28 — Medical
- Monday, April 4 — Dental and Chiropractors
Many of these panelists are Carthage alumni who want to help you! Not only will you learn about healthcare professions, but you will also get a chance to connect with potential future employers!
Want to know more about these workshops? Fill out an interest form
This workshop series is sponsored by the Pre-Health Committee and The Aspire Center.
Contact Haley Perez, career specialist for science and pre-health, for questions.