Class of 2022: It’s the last day to complete your Grad Gear Up Form and order regalia
The countdown to Commencement has begun!
Throughout the semester, you will receive email communications with important information regarding your upcoming graduation. It is important to understand that your graduation status must be confirmed with the Office of the Registrar and your student account balance must be paid in full to receive your diploma. Both of these steps can be completed by filling out the Grad Gear Up Form.
- All graduates must complete the Grad Gear Up Form by the extended deadline on Thursday, March 10 (takes 10 minutes or less to complete).
- You may order your cap, gown, and other graduation-related merchandise on the Herff Jones’ Carthage College order portal. Orders must be placed by Thursday, March 10. Caps and gowns will be available for pick-up between noon and 6 p.m. Thursday, April 21, in the Campbell Student Union Living Room.*
- Graduates’ segmented arrival times for the Commencement Procession were shared via Carthage email on Jan. 14. If you did not receive it, please look in your spam folder.
- Each graduate will get eight (8) complimentary Commencement tickets for either the Saturday, May 21 or Sunday, May 22 Commencement Procession.
- Tickets are issued by the Fine Arts Box Office and will be emailed directly to graduates in early April.
*A previous version of this story incorrectly advertised the cap and gown pick-up date on Thursday, March 21.
Visit the Commencement website to view the full schedule of events, ticketing information, safety protocols, and more.
The Commencement Committee is looking forward to sharing more information as the semester progresses. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Alumni and Family Engagement via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization: