Apply to be an orientation leader: Deadline is TODAY
The Division of Student Affairs is hiring orientation leaders.
Carthage orientation leaders are full-time undergraduate students who work with a small group of first-year students to facilitate their welcome and orientation to Carthage.
If you are interested in being an orientation leader, please fill out an application online by Friday, March 25.
- Assist and support new students in their initial transition to the Carthage community, including the introduction of people and resources
- Serve as a resource and mentor to new students, including responsibly role modeling and communicating Carthage polices
- Welcome and assist new students and families during the drop-off dates and check-in
- Facilitate small group meetings with new students and assist with large group events in the orientation schedule
- Successful completion of at least one full semester at Carthage by the beginning of fall term
- Enrollment as a full-time undergraduate student
- Be in and maintain good academic (minimum 2.00 GPA) and conduct standing
We seek a team of orientation leaders reflecting the cultural, religious, gender identity, academic, and age diversity of the Carthage community.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Division of Student Affairs