Science Center: Interior
All Stories

Is your student enrolled in a 529 qualified tuition plan? Don’t delay — make sure your student submits their 529 college savings request form today!

College Illinois! 529 Plan

  1. Submit the Intent to Enroll Form to College Illinois!
  2. Provide Carthage with your College Illinois! 529 plan type, account ID #, and your plan’s current credit hour balance. Send the information to the Office of Student Financial Services at or contact Josh Landa at 262-551-5783.

Most Other 529 College Savings Plans

  1. Fill out the Withdrawal Request Form located on the sponsoring organization’s website.
  2. Submit the Withdrawal Request Form. Depending on the sponsoring organization, this may be submitted electronically or by mail.