Law School Information Event: Hear from local law school recruiters Oct. 6
Admissions officers from several area law schools will be on campus to answer students’ questions about applying to law school from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6, in the Todd Wehr Center.
Five area law schools are scheduled to attend:
- Marquette University Law School
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- DePaul University College of Law
- Northern Illinois University College of Law
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law
All are welcome to this informative event. Bring any questions you might have about any aspect of the law school admission process.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, Political Science Department, Business Administration Program, Criminal Justice Program, The Aspire Center
For more information, contact:
Carthage Pre-law Coordinator, Prof. Thomas Powers: firstname.lastname@example.org