Homecoming parking, traffic, and shuttle changes
See below for the parking, traffic, and shuttle modifications for Homecoming and Family Weekend (Friday, Sept. 23 through Sunday, Sept. 25).
Parking Lot Modifications
- On Friday, Sept. 23 through midmorning Monday, Sept. 26, the South Upper Lot will be closed.
- Beginning at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, the South Lower Lot permit holders should relocate their cars to the North Parking Lot.
Traffic Pattern Changes
Saturday, Sept. 24
- At 6 a.m., Campus Drive will close and will re-open to one-way southbound traffic following the parade at approximately 11:30 a.m.
- Parking in the South Lower Lot will be available via the Alford Park Drive entrance beginning at 10 a.m.
- The north entrance will remain open to facilitate parking in the North Lots.
- The shuttle service will begin at 9 a.m. with continuing service and pick-up/drop-off locations at the South Lower Lot Alford Park Drive entrance to the 14th Avenue Lot.
Sunday, Sept. 25
- At 10 a.m. to noon, Campus Drive will be closed from the Lincoln Statue to the South Upper Lot entrance for Meet the President Event at Kissing Rock. We encourage vehicles to utilize North Lot parking or South Lower Lot parking via Alford Park Drive.
Campus Shuttle Modifications
An additional shuttle stop in the North Parking Lots will be added to the normal route patterns during the following times:
- From 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22, the Green Line will pick up/drop off at the H. F. Johnson Center for the Fine Arts but will add a stop in the North Lots.
- From 3:30 p.m. to midnight Friday, Sept. 23, the Green Line will pick up/drop off in the North Lots and route to the Smeds Tennis Center and 35th Street parking lots and will not stop at the H. F. Johnson Center for the Fine Arts.
- From 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24 and from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, the Blue Line will pick up/drop off in the Madrigano Hall and The Oaks locations as usual but will add a stop at the North Lots.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Office of Public Safety
For more information, contact:
Office of Public Safety: 262-551-5911