Help wanted in the Office of the President!
The student assistant in the Office of the President is a position for mature, friendly, and detail-oriented students with a passion for Carthage.
Students in this position will manage communications between the Office of the President and parents, students, trustees of the College, faculty, staff, and organizations outside of Carthage. Students will assist staff in preparing for College events and initiatives and will manage various projects within the office across a variety of disciplines.
This position requires superb time management, close attention to detail, organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility and ethics, and the ability to maintain confidentiality. A positive attitude and communication skills are a must.
Student tasks will include:
- Answering phone calls and directing them to an appropriate office or to the president’s assistant
- Greeting guests of the president and offering coffee or water
- Drafting thank you notes for donors to the College
- Preparing documents on letterhead and stationary
- Preparing mailings
- Preparing name tags and place cards for events
- Assisting the president’s assistant with special projects as assigned
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Office of the President
For more information, contact:
Dana Kroll: email@example.com