The Aspire Conference: Vote for your favorite milkshake flavors and see visiting alumni
Build the milkshake of your dreams at The Aspire Conference’s Creative Space event at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6, in the Campbell Student Union. Kravings Beverages will bring their decadent milkshakes and toppings.
Over 400 students have already voted — so don’t miss out. Voting closes Wednesday, Sept. 28. See what else is happening at the Creative Space
Firebirds in Your Field and Meet Your Mentor
Alumni are coming back to help you build connections to opportunities! Below is a sneak peak at who you need to meet at the Firebirds in Your Field panel and the Meet Your Mentor event on Friday, Oct. 7.
- Joanna Baumann ’07 — VP of Marketing and Partnerships and on-air talent at iHeart Radio
- Dan Seaver ’08 — President and Chairperson of the Board, Kenosha Pride
- DaQuawn Bruce ’17, MSc ’19 — Director of Development at College to Congress
- Stephanie (Casstevens) Baiocchi ’12 — Adjunct Professor of Marketing, Senior Director of Membership at IMPACT, and Board Member at Ravinia
- Ronny Onano ’21 — Data and Technology Analyst at Savills
- Katrina Gilbank ’13 — Environmental Engineer at Nemak
- Stephanie van Wieringen ’18 — Project Manager at Northwestern Mutual Data Science Institute and Spirit Dance Coach at Carthage
- Michael Harrison ’01 — Director, Milwaukee Operations and Education Initiatives at BioForward
- Jamin McGinnis ’06 — On-premise Program Manager — Moët Hennessy at Breakthru Beverage Group
- Abbey Bobzin ’15 — Media Relations Account Executive at MACLYN servicing Dunkin’
Stay tuned to hear about additional alumni coming to meet you!
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
The Aspire Center