Student photography exhibition ‘Timed Perspectives’: Submit your photos by Sunday
Submit your photos by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 30.
All capture and processing methods are welcome (digital photos, b/w silver gelatin print, mixed media photographs, alternative processes, etc.) Students can submit up to three photographs in jpg format.
For each photo submission, you will need:
- Medium (digital, silver gelatin)
- Year completed
- Value/price (if it is for sale)
Concepts to consider for your photograph submissions:
- Changed by Time
- Impacts of Time
- Time in the Past, Present, and/or Future
Competition timeline details:
- Sunday, Oct. 30 — Photography submissions due online
- Tuesday, Nov. 1-Thursday, Nov. 3 — Jurying
- Friday, Nov. 4-Saturday, Nov. 5 — Selection notification via email
- Sunday, Nov. 6-Sunday, Nov. 13 — Drop off selected printed photos (location TBA)
- Sunday, Nov. 13 — Printing and Framing Workshop
- Tuesday, Nov. 15-Sunday, April 23 — Exhibition on display
This will be the second exhibit in the new photography exhibition space located in the Ehrler Hospitality Center within the A. F. Siebert Chapel.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Photography and Film and New Media Program, Center for Faith and Spirituality
For more information, contact:
Jojin Van Winkle: firstname.lastname@example.org