Faculty and staff: Spread the word about your achievements!
As you hit your stride in the spring semester, the Office of Marketing and Communications invites Carthage faculty and staff members to share your recent accomplishments via The Bridge.
It’s easy! Just fill out our online form to post a short write-up. In most cases, you’ll want to select “Kudos” as the story topic.
Note: Any items we receive by April 7 also will be considered for the Summer 2023 issue of The Carthaginian magazine.
Common types of submissions
- Publications in academic journals
- Speaking invitations at major professional conferences
- Professional or personal awards
- Appointed/elected roles in state or national organizations
- Significant teaching or research grants
- Community outreach or service learning projects
- Completion of advanced degrees
- Career milestones
Because our publications target a non-academic audience, it’s helpful to include a brief explanation of the achievement’s significance (i.e., “the most prominent peer-reviewed journal in the field”).
If humility or self-consciousness is holding you back, you can email us at email@example.com after completing the form to request that we hide the submitter’s name. Remember, spreading the word about our collective impact elevates the College as a whole.
Thanks for all you do!