Work for LMI this fall: Sign up to take a tour Sept. 26 or Oct. 10
With Carthage’s special partnership with LMI, students can earn more than $12 an hour and access other unique benefits.
In addition to the competitive hourly wages, students can anticipate:
- LMI to contribute an additional $6 an hour toward the student-employee tuition for every hour worked (up to the designated limit) as a bonus scholarship paid directly to Carthage
- Flexible shifts during the week and weekends
- The ability to make more than $20 per hour on weekend shifts
- Assistance with transportation to/from work
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
To take a tour of LMI Packaging!
The Aspire Center will take a tour of LMI Packaging from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 26, and from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10. Transportation will be provided to and from campus.
Students interested in attending the tour or learning more about this job opportunity should complete an interest form by Monday, Sept. 25.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
The Aspire Center