Are you feeling overwhelmed? Pathways may be for you!
Pathways workshops can help you learn how to manage the everyday stress of being in college.
Pathways is not group therapy, but a three-session skill-building workshop meant to build our skills in managing tough situations. Pathways is helpful for stress, anxiety, depression, break-ups, challenges with friends, homesickness, and grief.
Sign up for a workshop by visiting the Health and Counseling Center on the first floor of the Todd Wehr Center (behind the mailboxes) or by calling 262-551-5710.
Check out the fall Pathways workshop schedule below:
- Tuesday, Sept. 19: 3-4 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 21: 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26: 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 24: 2-3 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 26: 2-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 31: 2-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 7: 3-4 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 9: 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 14: 3-4 p.m.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Health and Counseling Center