Assistant Strength and Conditioning Football Coach
Seeking applicants for a Strength and Conditioning/Football coach for our football team. The individual will also coach a position in football and have their own recruiting territory. This is a 12 month position who works closely with the Head Coach and the Athletic Department to address the social, developmental, and academic needs of our students.
Daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with supervision and execution of strength and speed training programs specific to power/speed athletes.
- Proper movement preparation, execution of proper motivational techniques.
- Most importantly developing an understanding of the health, safety, and wellness of collegiate athletes.
- Must be highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, possess excellent communication skills, and have an extremely strong work ethic.
- Must be nationally accredited certification in strength and conditioning by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA); specifically, the NSCA CSCS.
Located on the shore of Lake Michigan in the thriving Chicago-Milwaukee corridor, Carthage College blends the best liberal arts traditions with desirable degree programs, transformative learning opportunities, and personal attention from dedicated faculty and staff. Our beautiful campus, an 80-acre arboretum with stunning lake views, is home to 2,600 undergraduate students and 200 graduate students. Founded in 1847, Carthage is consistently named a Best Midwestern College by The Princeton Review and a Most Innovative School by U.S. News & World Report. All Carthage employees play a vital part in the success of our students, as we work together to create an environment where all can achieve their true potential. Grow with Carthage. Carthage College is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse community. We welcome applications from a broad spectrum of people, including members of ethnic minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.