Chris is responsible for connecting students and faculty with research and technology resources that enhance teaching and learning inside and outside the classroom, and directly supports the integration of institutional technologies such as the LMS and the College’s portfolio system. As a librarian, Chris coordinates the liaison services team, and is currently the liaison to Business, Poly Sci, and Econ. Chris is also the administrator for Onbase, the digital imaging system that is used throughout Carthage for a variety of college records. If he is not in the library, you may find him hanging out at the rock wall.
- MLIS - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- BA - St. Olaf College
- Peace Corps - Ecuador
- Member, Wisconsin Library Association
- Member, Wisconsin Association of Academic Librarians
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Instructional technology support for faculty and students
- LMS administrator (Schoology)
- Librarian - research services coordinator, liaison to Business, Poly Sci, Econ
- Onbase administrator (digital imaging)
Chris oversees the rock climbing wall at Carthage, and is trying to summit the highest point in all fifty states.