- Carthage College
Professor Ron Cronovich was a member of the University of Nevada-Las Vegas economics faculty from 1994 to 2008, and a three-time selection as the outstanding teacher of the year in UNLV’s college of business. He earned a B.A. in economic theory from American University in 1988, and earned a master’s degree and Ph.D. in economics from the University of Michigan. He joined the Carthage faculty in 2008.
Professor Ron Cronovich teaches courses in topics in economics, applied statistics for economics and management, and money and banking. He was a three-time selection as the outstanding teacher of the year in the University of Nevada-Las Vegas’ college of business.
Professor of Economics
- Ph.D., M.A. — Economics, University of Michigan
- B.A. — Economic Theory, American University
- ECN 200T Topics in Economics
- ECN 2340 Applied Statistics for Economics and Management
- ECN 3200 Money and Banking