Max oversees the day-to-day operations of the campus IT infrastructure and security. He works with the Network and Systems Administrators to ensure a high-speed, stable and reliable environment for end-users, and reviews, evaluates and implements security tools to defend against cyber-threats.
- M.S. Information and Communications Technologies - U.W. Stout
- B.A. Computer Science - Carthage
- A.A.S Network Specialist - Gateway Technical College
- CompTIA CASP
- CompTIA CSA+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA A+
- Cisco CCDA
- Cisco CCNA
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Serves as the team leader for the infrastructure and security team.
- Is responsible for strategic planning and design, implementation and ongoing support of infrastructure and security.
- Plans for business continuity/disaster recovery.
- Conducts capacity planning for network and server environments.
- Is the subject matter expert of the College’s technology infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, security devices, communication systems, etc.).
- Oversees planned maintenance schedule and activities for network and server environments.