Mike aids in the design and development of systems and the redesign of existing systems aimed at fulfilling the needs of faculty, staff, and students. He consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives, oversees the development of custom features within the ERP/SIS, and customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
- B.A. - Computer Science and Classical Studies, Carthage College
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Manages the team of web developers responsible for maintenance and development of custom web applications.
- Liaises with campus constituencies to usher projects through each stage of the SDLC.
- Oversees integrations with third-party software.
- Performs a continuous review of existing software offerings to identify opportunities to increase performance, efficiency, and user satisfaction.