As Director of Media and Learning Services, Mike supports the integration of technology into the mission of Carthage by providing equipment, support, and other assistance to help faculty, staff, and students utilize classroom technology, media production, and computers in classrooms, computer labs, and many other places around campus.
- Syracuse University - S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), TV/Radio (Writing for Media), Minor in Political Science
Main responsibilities at Carthage
Collaborates with academic leadership, administration, faculty, staff, students, and the campus community in developing the overall strategy for, system design, installation, maintenance, training and support of:
- classroom technology in over 100 classrooms campus wide,
- personal computing devices for faculty, staff, and administration, including computer labs,
- video and other in-house media production, including live video streaming webcasts,
- presentation technology to support other activities and events, and
- event support technology (lighting, sound, Daktronics video board) in Tarble Arena.
Manages professional and student staff to perform these functions.