- Director of Library and Instructional Technology Services
Hedberg Library 129
As Director of Library and Instructional Technology Services, Carol’s primary responsibility to is to support the undergraduate education mission of the College by providing the resources and services that will make staff efficient and productive in their work, instructors effective in their teaching and students successful in their learning. She seeks to provide an environment that stimulates creativity and where each member of the Carthage community can realize their potential and contribute to global knowledge.
- B.A. from Carthage College in French and Religion
- M.A. from Middlebury College in French
- Ph.D. in Information Studies from UW-Milwaukee
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Oversees areas related to the library and the instructional technology resources and services provided to faculty, staff, and students at Carthage. These include all library services; the combined information desk where library, technology, and media questions are addressed; technology resources and services that support teaching and learning; and all support and training related to library and technology at Carthage.