- Network and Telecommunications Administrator
Hedberg Library 141
Ryan configures, supports, monitors and works to continually improve the wired, wireless and voice communications networks and infrastructure, systems and monitoring tools on campus to ensure students, faculty and staff the best possible quality of service and reliability as it relates to their daily networking and voice communications needs.
- Information Technology - Network Specialist Degree - Associate in Science
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- ITIL Certificate in IT Service Management
- VMware vSphere: ICM (Install, Configure, Manage) certificate of completion
- TCO - Telecommunications Network Specialist certification
- Beldin - IBDN Installation Certification for copper cabling
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Maintains high availability of all network and telecommunications services
Performs infrastructure installation, configuration, support, maintenance
and planning for future growth.
Works with Security and Infrastructure Manager to ensure the network is
secure by developing and implementing network access and monitoring
- Manages and maintains data and voice circuits.
Administration of routine testing, monitoring & analysis of all elements of
- Administration of the campus Print Management system Papercut
Provides direct support to faculty, staff and students