Jim provides daily operational support of Audio Visual systems in classrooms, labs and conference rooms across the campus, as well as setting up AV systems and providing operational support for events on campus.
- Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communication from the University of Illinois, Chicago
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Ensures operational readiness of AV systems in classrooms.
- Trains customers on how to operate AV systems.
- Advises on best practices for using AV systems.
- Diagnoses and repairs problems with AV systems.
- Reconfigures and installs AV systems.
Jim enjoys playing guitar, collecting CDs and guitar pedals, attending concerts, and dining outdoors with a waterfront sunset view in our far-too-short summer season.