Danielle (Dani) Kozak Joy
Professor Danielle Kozak Joy, DNP, MSN, BSN, APNP, RN, AGNP-C, has been a registered nurse since 2009, an adult-geriatric nurse practitioner since 2014, and a nursing professor since 2017.
Her previous experience includes serving as a med/surg nurse, ICU nurse, and hospitalist medical provider. Prof. Kozak Joy is a Wisconsin Nurses Honor Guard volunteer and a Wisconsin Emergency Assistance Volunteer Medical Practitioner.
She attended a surgical medical mission in Nuzvid-Usha Bala Nagar, India, in 2018, and a Hope Without Borders mission trip in Tanzania, Africa, in 2014.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) — Gateway Technical College in Kenosha, Wis. (2009)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) — University of Phoenix (2011)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) — Concordia University Wisconsin (2014)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) — Concordia University Wisconsin (2015)
- NSG 3012 Nursing Practice I: Improving Adult Health Outcomes
- NSG 3010 Principles of Pharmacotherapeutics in Nursing Practice
- Carthage College 2022 — Excellence & Innovation in Clinical Teaching Award
- University of Phoenix 2020 — Three Faculty of the Year Student Nominations (Student Nominated)
- “Postoperative Infection Prevention in Total Hip & Knee Replacements w/Preop Chlorhexidine Use” 2015 “Polypharmacy in Geriatrics” 2014