- Career Specialist for Business and Technology
The Aspire Center
Jess graduated from Herzing University, summa cum laude, with a master’s degree in business administration. She is now the Career Specialist for Business and Technology students at Carthage College. Jess worked as an adjunct professor in business management for Herzing University in 2017 and worked in an academic advisor position for over five years.
- B.A. — Business Management
- MBA — Business Management
- Qualification: Certificate in Medical Billing and Coding
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Serve as the Career Specialist for students majoring in economics, marketing, management, computer science, data science, math, accounting, and finance.
- Advise students on a full range of career development tasks in The Aspire Center.
- Facilitate student engagement with their My Aspire Plan (MAP) through the coordination of events, presentations, site visits, and more.
“In my downtime, I enjoy reading about all the new and upcoming information about AI, tech, business, job market, gaming industry, and robotics, to name a few.”