- Internship and Experiential Learning Coordinator
The Aspire Center
Brian joined the Aspire team as the internship and experiential learning coordinator in February 2023. He graduated from Carthage College with a bachelorâ€™s degree in communication in 2015. As a student, he had the opportunity to study abroad at The Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet JagielloÅ„ski) in KrakÃ³w, Poland. After graduating from Carthage, he joined the Walt Disney World cast through the Disney College Program. Soon after the program, he spent a year teaching English in South Korea before attaining his masterâ€™s degree in higher education and student affairs.
- B.A. â€” Communication, Carthage College
- M.Ed. â€” Higher Education and Student Affairs, Salem State University
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Oversee various processes concerning internships, including attaining credit for internships and managing Experiential Learning Fund awards.
- Provide oversight and coordination with on-campus student employment program.
- Manages student professional development programs involved with experiential learning.