As the Social Media and Digital Engagement Specialist, Olivia manages the College’s social media accounts, leads strategic content creation for the College’s social channels, and analyzes and reports on engagement across Carthage’s online platforms, working to maximize and consistently grow engagement from target audiences.
- B.B.A. — Marketing and German, University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Create and curate content for the Carthage community
- Develop and implement the Carthage social media strategy
- Track and analyze social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns
- Stay up to date with current social media trends
- Capture the Carthage experience #carthageviews