Professor Mark Mrowiec has professional experience in marketing, operations, supply chain, management, nonprofit organizations, and strategic planning. He has over 20 years of executive experience and has managed sales of over $1.4 billion. Much of Prof. Mrowiec’s experience has been in retailing with executive positions at a division of Safeway, a division of Kroger, Natural Market Food Group, and Jo-Ann Fabrics.
Prof. Mrowiec’s previous roles include Senior Vice President of Competitive Strategy, Vice President of Grocery Procurement & Merchandising, Director of Operations, District Manager, and Manager of Market Analysis.
Prof. Mrowiec is a life-long Chicago area resident, Chicago sports fan, and enjoys running. He joined Carthage faculty as an Adjunct Professor in 2018.
Mark Mrowiec started at Carthage in 2018. He got his D.B.A. and M.B.A. at DePaul University and his B.B.A. at Loyola University. His professional experience includes marketing, operations, supply chain, management, nonprofit organizations, and strategic planning.
Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing
- D.B.A. — Concentration in Business Research, DePaul University
- M.B.A. — Concentration in Operations Management, DePaul University
- B.B.A. — Marketing, Loyola University
- BUS 1110 Introduction to Business
- MGT 3300 Operations Management
- MGT 3120 Principles of Management
- MKT 4220 Business to Business Marketing
Research interests include all areas of business with an emphasis on buyer-seller relationships, pricing, and marketing.