- Carthage College
Professor Paul Martino earned a B.A. in natural sciences and mathematics from Dowling College, and an M.S. in exercise physiology from Ball State University. He received a Ph.D. in physiology from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2006, then spent two years as a postdoctoral fellow at Wright State University. He came to Carthage in 2009 from Milwaukee Area Technical College, where he taught anatomy and physiology at two campuses.
Prof. Martino teaches courses in anatomy, physiology, and experimental design. He received a Ph.D. in physiology from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Associate Professor of Biology
- Ph.D. — Physiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2006
- M.S. — Exercise Physiology, Ball State University
- B.A. — Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Dowling College
- BIO 3300 Human Anatomical Systems
- BIO 3310 Systemic Physiology
- BIO 4100 Experimental Design