Sally Groleau has been teaching in Carthage’s Math Department since 2000. She teaches courses in Applied Mathematics, Elementary Statistics, Business Statistics, and Calculus I. She also team-taught Introduction to Management Science as a Carthage Symposium course.
Prior to coming to Carthage, Ms. Groleau was an associate professor (with tenure) at Lexington Community College in Lexington, Ky., where she earned recognition in “Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers.” Her other teaching experience includes Bethel College in Mishawaka, Ind., and St. Mary’s Central High School in Menasha, Wis.
She has an M.A. in mathematics from the University of Kentucky, and a B.A. in mathematics from St. Norbert College.
- M.A. — Mathematics, University of Kentucky, 1989
- B.A. — Mathematics, St. Norbert College, 1985
- MTH 1030 Applied Mathematics
- MTH 1050 Elementary Statistics
- MTH 1120 Calculus I
- MTH 1220 Calculus II
- MGT 3100 Introduction to Management Science