Barbara Jewell joined Carthage in fall 2017 as an adjunct professor, and transitioned to full-time faculty in the Accounting and Finance Department in fall 2021. Prior to coming to Carthage, Prof. Jewell had an extensive career in accounting and finance and held leadership positions in several manufacturing companies. She has significant experience in cost management, financial analysis, performance management, strategic planning, and implementation of ERP information systems.
- B.S. Accounting — University of Wisconsin at Parkside
- M.B.A. Finance — University of Wisconsin at Whitewater
- ACC 2010 Financial Accounting
- ACC 2020 Managerial Accounting
- ACC 3010 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 4040 Advanced Cost and Managerial Accounting