Professor Jongdoo Lee has taught a variety of undergraduate and graduate economics, finance, and statistics courses. He earned his Ph.D. in finance from George Washington University and his M.B.A. from the University of Rochester. He has taught at West Chester University in Pennsylvania, Bowie State University in Maryland, and finance and business analytics courses at George Mason University. He worked as a financial analyst at Koomin Bank in Korea for two years.
- Ph.D. in Finance — George Washington University
- M.B.A. — University of Rochester
- B.A. in Economics — Yonsei University, Korea
- FIN 4050 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Dr. Lee’s research interest covers corporate finance, futures market, market microstructure, and financial market regulation. He is an ad hoc reviewer of the Journal of Futures Market.
- Characteristics and Strategic Decision Pattern among Korean Entrepreneurs, Washington Business Research Journal, 2015
- Dynamic Trading Value at Risk: Futures Floor Trading, Journal of Futures Market, 2006