- Adjunct Faculty, Biology and Chemistry
Professor Raquel Teixeira worked for 12 years in the Clinical Research field, always very much involved in the Training Department and Compliance at Abbott and Amgen. Her first opportunity to teach was at College Sao Camilo, where she taught biochemistry and physiology classes, and that was when she realized how much she enjoyed teaching!
Prof. Teixeira joined Carthage in 2018 as an adjunct faculty serving the Biology and Chemistry Departments.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at Harvard School of Public Health
- Ph.D. in biochemistry at Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Licensed for teaching biological sciences at Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brazil
- B.Sc. in biological sciences at Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brazil
- CHM 1010 General Chemistry II
- CHM 1020 General Chemistry I
- BIO 1040 Human Anatomy & Physiology
- BIO 2020 Anatomy & Physiology