- Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing
Joseph Tenuta is a son of immigrant parents who believed strongly in education and demonstrated daily a commitment to hard work. Prof. Tenuta has had unique experiences in industries ranging from manufacturing to healthcare with various roles including c-suite.
He’s married to Jennifer Tenuta (Carthage Class of ’03) and they have five children. In his free time, Prof. Tenuta enjoys spending as much time with his children, reading, and tinkering on his Vespa scooter.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- MBA Finance
- MGT 3100 Introduction to Business Analytics
- MGT 3300 Operations Management
- MGT 3120 Principles of Management Senior Seminar — Business
Entrepreneurship, Start-Up, Operations