Students, we know how challenging it can be to find your way on campus — from knowing where a classroom is to who your advisor is (remember you have more than one!). Navigate is a platform that helps students access the resources they need to succeed.
Navigate provides a central place for you to communicate and manage your Carthage experience including:
- Schedule appointments with your student success advisor, career specialist, the Registrar’s Office, Student Financial Services, your faculty advisors, and others — all in one app!
- View your course schedule.
- Stay on top of payment and registration deadlines.
- Track and resolve financial holds on your account.
- Find resources and how to get there with links to maps for on-campus locations (e.g. laundry room in a residence hall, classroom, computer lab).
We encourage you to download the app and set it up before you arrive at Carthage.
It’s easy and free! Just download Navigate from the App Store or Google Play and log in with your My.Carthage username and password.
Accessing the Navigate App
- Download Navigate Student in Google Play or the App Store
- In the app, search for “Carthage”
- Use the same username and password you use for your Carthage account access
- Remember to enable push notifications for updates and reminders
Navigate is also available on desktops.
You need Navigate
Many students will be required to use Navigate to schedule appointments with their holistic advising team, which includes their student success advisor, career specialist, and faculty advisor. Other offices that utilize appointment scheduling in Navigate include the Office of the Registrar and the Office of Student Financial Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t log into Navigate. What do I do?
Contact email@example.com with your full name
Navigate won’t let me accept the terms or complete the survey. How do I fix this?
If you are unable to accept the terms and conditions when you log in or complete the intake survey, we recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the app on your device.
How do I schedule an appointment with an advisor or another student service office?
Download and follow our “How to Schedule an Appointment” guide to learn more.
How do I change my notification settings?
In the settings tab, there’s a notification settings link where you can personalize your notification preferences.
Something is wrong with my class schedule. Can this be fixed?
Information is updated every 24 hours in Navigate, so check back tomorrow if you added or dropped a course that is not appearing correctly. If the issue persists, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I just resolved a Hold. Why is it still showing up?
Information is updated every 24 hours in Navigate, so check back the next day. If the issue persists, contact email@example.com.
Only one of my majors is appearing, not my second major or minor. Can this be fixed?
Navigate only displays one major. If you are double-majoring or have a minor, your second major or minor will not appear in Navigate.
How much do I have to pay for Navigate?
Nothing! It costs nothing for you to download and use the Navigate student app or desktop version.
Do graduate students use Navigate?
Yes, graduate students use Navigate to schedule appointments with The Aspire Center and Student Financial Services.
Still need help or have questions?
Click the “Get Assistance” button in the Navigate app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.