More targeted than an MBA program, Carthage’s Master of Science in business programs were built with input from top industry leaders in sports and business.
Choose Your Track
10 Months to Your Degree
Carthage’s Master’s of Science in business programs allow students to earn a master’s degree in just 10 months. The program is delivered cohort-style in the following schedule:
- August-December: 6 foundational courses
- August-May: 8 intensive weekend courses
- January: Experiential Learning
- February-April: 5 track-specific courses
- May: Capstone Project
Weekend courses feature visiting scholars and guest lecturers including Carthage faculty and other prominent local, regional, national, and international experts across sector and industry engaged in design, innovation, management, and sustainability work/research.
Take the Next Step
Carthage is now accepting applications for the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 class.
Before candidates may be considered for admission, they must submit:
- An application, personal statement, and application fee.
Design and Innovation Application | Sports Management Application
- Official transcripts of all college work.
- An up-to-date resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- GRE or GMAT test scores (recommended, but not required).
- Interview with the Program Director.
To learn more about the Master of Science in business – Design and Innovation and Sports Management tracks, including financial aid options available to you, contact: