Thank you for your interest in the Carthage Noyce Scholarship Program.
To complete this Noyce Scholarship Program Application, you will need the following:
- 1. The names of two references (see details below)
- 2. A personal statement (upload below)
- 3. An essay statement (upload below)
- 4. Your FAFSA (must be on file with the Carthage Office of Student Financial Services)
- 5. An unofficial copy of your Carthage College transcript (upload below)
- 6. Your academic plan approved by your academic advisor (upload below)
All applicants will be asked to sign the Noyce Agreement by the Office of Student Financial Services once selected as a Noyce Scholar. Please review the Noyce Agreement before submitting application.
Deadline for application materials is Friday, March 19, 2021.
Applications will be reviewed by the Carthage Noyce Scholarship Selection Committee and scholarship recipients will be announced in early April 2021. Questions? Contact us.