Prior to arriving on campus in the fall, and to participate in New Student Orientation, you are required to complete an online check-in through My.Carthage.
My.Carthage is the official online portal at Carthage, where students go to access their course schedules, register for classes, and review their finances. At this time, your My.Carthage account will only display the instructions for the online check-in process.
Login Information: Your Username and Password
To access the portal, go to My.Carthage.edu and enter your Carthage username and password.
- Your username will be the first part of your Carthage email address, which is provided once you attend a new student registration.
- Your temporary password will be the first initial of your first and last name, followed by your student ID number, and then either Carthage or carthage
- If you have already accessed your Carthage email, your password for the My.Carthage portal will be your Carthage email password.
- If you do not know your Carthage email address or are having trouble logging in, please contact your admissions representative in the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-351-4058.
Once you have successfully logged in to the My.Carthage portal, you can access the Check-In tab, which includes the six different check-in sections you must complete: Student Accounts, Financial Aid, Medical Information, Registrar, Student Affairs, and Parking Permit. As you complete each section, the portal will indicate your progress. If you need to make any changes after you finalize a section, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-351-4058.
You must complete all six sections by Aug. 1, 2019. Once you have satisfied all of the requirements, a certificate of completion will appear on your screen. Please print/save your certificate of completion and bring it with you when you arrive on campus in the fall. New students arrive on campus Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019. Online check-in must be completed before your arrival. (Fall student athletes will arrive to campus in mid-August. Your coach will provide the specific dates.)
Incoming students who have completed the online check-in process through the My.Carthage portal by Aug. 1 can sign up to move-in before most students. Early arrival is held on Saturday, Aug. 31. Limited spaces are available.
- An Early Arrival Application will be available in July.