The following links offer a range of resources for legal news, commentary, and research.
- Findlaw — news, cases, law school information
- The Jurist
- ABA Legal Information — answers to everyday legal questions
- Scotusblog — devoted to all things U.S. Supreme Court
- Above the Law — a legal tabloid! Best Law Blog 2007
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Ernie the Attorney — practicing law in New Orleans
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity International — a fraternity both for prelaw and law students.
- Lexis-Nexis legal database at Carthage (Carthage subscribers only)
- Electronic Frontier Foundation — digital and information technology law
- US News & World Report Law School Rankings — only limited access; full results require subscription.
- LSAT Prep: 7Sage
Bar Associations and Lawyer Organizations
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar Association of Wisconsin — including Wisconsin Lawyer
- Illinois State Bar Association
Circuit Courts of Appeals
See Federal Judiciary Page above
- Wisconsin Court System — including WI Supreme Court
- Illinois Court System— including IL Supreme Court