There is limited summer housing available to students enrolled in classes, hired to perform summer research activities in SURE or other sponsored programs, and for student employees.
Summer 2021 Student Housing Information Eligibility:
- Tuition-paying students (i.e. Summer Session I, Summer Session II, etc.). This includes students finishing their Spring 2021 student teaching experiences.
- Students engaged in a summer experiential learning experience (i.e. SURE research, etc.)
- On-campus student employees (must work a minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Students with off-campus internships (as space is available)
Rental Rates and Board/Billing:
$350 double room rate/$600 single room rate
- May 25, 2021 – June 25, 2021 (rent due June 1)
- June 28, 2021 – July 28, 2021 (rent due July 1)
- Aug. 2, 2021 – Aug. 27, 2021 (rent due Aug. 1)
- Students engaged in SURE Research Program: Housing grant applied to account after successful completion of the program.
- Student Employees: Monthly payment made on student account.
- Student Employees: Taxable meal and housing meal benefit paid by employing department budget to student account.
- Off-Campus Internships: Monthly payment made on student account.
Applications are now available on students’ Housing Self-Service portal (via their My.Carthage portal). Applications close on May 9, 2021. Summer housing assignments will be sent by April 16, 2021.
Transition to Summer Housing Process:
Students are required to transition from their Spring 2021 to Summer 2021 housing assignment May 19-28. Transition notices will be sent to students as spaces are turned over and cleaned. Students MUST be on campus and available to move between those dates.
Students are required to transition from their Summer 2021 to Fall 2021 housing assignment Aug. 2-6. Transition notices will be sent to students as spaces are turned over and cleaned. Students MUST be on campus and available to move between those dates.
Contact the Office of Residential Life at email@example.com or at 262-551-6169. Our office is located on the main floor of The Tower, Suite 107.