Policies and Procedures Booklet
For information on current tuition and fees, payment options, late payment fees, meal plan options, refund schedules, and more, view the Student Accounts Policy and Procedures booklet below:
View your Student Account Information
If you are a current Carthage College student and would like to see specific information about your account, please log into My.Carthage.edu. To view current balances students should select the Finances tab. This area can also be used to submit a payment.
Make a Payment
There are several ways to satisfy an outstanding balance on a student account:
Pay online: Students have the ability to submit payments online at My.Carthage.edu. To access this option, students should log in to My.Carthage.edu, select the Finances tab, then My Account Information, My Account Balances, and finally Make a Payment. Enter an amount in the term you would like to apply the payment to and select Submit.
Pay in person: Students can visit the Red Desk in the Office of Student Accounts, located in Lentz Hall Room 426, and make a payment by cash, check, or credit card.
Pay by phone: Students can call 262-551-5771 to make a credit card payment over the phone.
Mail in your payment: Payments should be addressed to: Office of Student Accounts, 2001 Alford Park Drive, Kenosha, WI. It is important that the student’s name and ID number accompany the check.
Pay by payment plan: Students can make payments to Carthage College through a payment plan. Carthage offers students and families three payment plan options. Full-year and per-semester payments are made directly to the Student Accounts Office in Lentz Hall. A monthly payment plan is available through our partner, Educational Computer Systems Inc. (ECSI). Please visit www.ecsi.net for more information or to access your ECSI account.
Credit Balance Request
A credit balance results when the total credits posted to a student’s account exceeds the total charges applied to the account for a specific term or semester. Students may choose to apply their credit balance to a subsequent term or receive a refund. Carthage College is required to obtain permission to hold any such credit balance to be applied to a subsequent term or semester. In the case of a PLUS loan the refund will go to the parent unless otherwise specified on the PLUS application. To initiate this request students should fill out a Credit Balance Request form.
Refund Information (COVID-19)
Carthage is going to great lengths to modify our campus operations in a way that will allow us to safely provide on-campus experiences for our students. Unless ordered otherwise by public health officials, we intend to continue to provide in-person instruction (with remote options) and keep the residence halls open as they are the primary residence for many students. We will continue to monitor our internal and external environments and will make changes where necessary to keep students, faculty, and staff safe.
As there could be unanticipated circumstances as we move through the fall semester, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with current refund policies.
- If a student chooses to reside on campus during the Fall 2020 academic term, and Carthage College determines that it cannot resume with an on-campus residential program before the term starts, students will receive a full refund for room and board and parking permits.
- If in-person instruction resumes but is later cancelled as required by the institution or public health officials, students will receive a prorated refund for room and board and parking permits.
- If a student is identified with a presumptive positive case of COVID-19, and is isolated on campus in a designated isolation space or chooses to go home for this time period, there will be no change in room and board charges.
- If a student withdraws during the semester, room and board will be refunded at the typical prorated rate based on the date of the withdrawal. See semester refund schedules
- There will be no refund in room and board charges for the week between Thanksgiving Break and final exams, when students will be remote. The modifications to the Fall 2020 calendar do result in most residential students spending approximately 10 fewer days in the residence halls, but all staffing and building monitoring must continue during this time. Meal swipes and flexible meal points from Nov. 24-Dec. 9 will be rolled over as flex points for the spring term.
There will be no tuition refunds or reductions in tuition if a student or the institution must move from in-person instruction to remote and online courses. Faculty have created Fall 2020 courses using an adaptive course design model to allow transition from in-person to online instruction as necessary, including for individual cases. The change in modality does not diminish the quality and value of a degree from Carthage College.
Contact Student Accounts
The Office of Student accounts is located in Lentz Hall 426. The office’s phone number is 262-551-5771.
Manager of Student Accounts
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
When classes are in session:
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday
When classes are not in session/summer:
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday