The mission of the Teaching Commons is to support the instrumental role of the faculty in establishing a vibrant intellectual culture essential to the mission of the College.
The Teaching Commons is located on the north end of the main floor of Hedberg Library in room 223. The Commons is available for all activities related to teaching and learning and is furnished with seating for 12, a flat panel screen, and collections of books and materials available for use in the Commons. Some items in the collection are available for check out.
The Teaching Commons can be reserved for group use by emailing email@example.com at least 48 hours before the requested time.
Contact the Teaching Commons with questions and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Commons Staff
Zubia Mughal, Ed.S E-Learning
Hedberg Library 225
Teaching Commons Affiliate Staff
- Brant Carlson, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy
- Laura Huaracha, Associate Professor of Communication and Digital Media
- Mark Mahoney, Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Patricia Rieman, Associate Professor of Education
- Carol Sabbar, Director of Library and Instructional Technology Services